* Please make sure you enter a correct email address and phone number so that our representative can contact you.
* Please make sure to have attempted every troubleshooting tip on the website before requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
* Once we receive your RMA request our customer service will contact you with your RMA number.
* We require the defective cartridge to be shipped back to us before we can ship out replacements. All shipments back to us require the RMA number to be on the box/envelope, otherwise there will be a delay in processing.
* Once we receive your cartridge back we will ship out a replacement within 1 to 2 days.